ME

Anderson, Indiana, United States
Love God, love Others... \(^_^)/

Monday, November 17, 2008

Exegesis Paper

God is good.

I did my exegesis paper for yons. And the break down of points is:
  1. Introduction- Upon 15
  2. Part a-Upon 30
  3. Part b and conclusion- Upon 40
Total: 85 points

So i submitted the different part every week. My results:
  1. Introduction- 16/15 (Extra 1 point for gd work done)
  2. Part a (first time, whole class kinda screwed up)- 20/30 ( class was told to redo)
  3. Part a (second time) -27/30
  4. Part b & conclusion- 41/40 (Extra 1 point for gd work done)
Total: (including part a's 2nd chance)- 84/85. But he mentioned technically with extra credit, it will be upon 88 for total. But i'm still happy with my results if it's 84/88. Which is great because it meant i only missed less than 5 points.

But to my amazement, I GOT 87/88( 3 points for extra credit)
I don't know how, because it definitely does not add up.

God works wonders.

No comments:

Post a Comment